2 states 2.0




                                          

 When i saw his 1st msg,  i don't know

He's the one showering me with love.


When i replied him, i don't know 

He's the one going to melt my heart.

 

When i blocked him, i don't know 

He's the one alluring me. 

 

When he blocked me, i don't know 

He's the one who can give pain to my heart.

 

When he makes me laugh, i don't know

He's the one responsible for my tears.


When he said love me, i don't know  

He's the one going to rule my heart 

            -chellama






Comments

  1. Always be there for others. Always inspire them with your dreams and hope, vision and mission, attitude and aptitude.” “Be the light that inspires others to dream.” God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surely i"ll...
      Nd tnxxx alot,fr making me more energised!!!

      Delete
  2. Pathak beta. Chamak gaye tum to 🤩🤩🤩

    ReplyDelete
  3. कृप्या दृष्टि😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah kya baat..kya baat...
    Mera dil garden garden ho gaya.. thanks..aur ha ek baat aur👇
    Always choose UnStopable Journey.. bless you ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment